Monday, June 05, 2006

Painting in progress: Latourell Falls

Currently I’m working on a painting of Latourell Falls, a waterfall in the Columbia River Gorge. The falls is about 30 miles East of Portland on the old Columbia River Highway. Here is a photo of the falls as well as my preliminary sketch followed by two photos of the painting in progress. I’ll try to post the finished painting when I complete it.




2 comments:

Vern Shahan said...

Looking good! Are you bringing it to Stormy Weather?

Michael said...

I've gotten distracted with other projects lately so its about 95% complete. Hopefully I can finish the remaining 5% and bring it to Stormy Weather.